Friday, October 25, 2013

Movie Review : Up




 Grow old together




After I watched this movie, I found out that the close relationship between Carl and Ellie had touch my feeling. Despite of not having children, Carl and Ellie still stay together. Carl's loyalty is very inspiring. I really hope that my future husband will be as loyal as Carl. HAHA

Another thing that I learned from this movie is the kindness of Russell in helping the elderly. Russell insisted on helping Mr. Fredricksen even though Mr. Fredricksen kept on refusing Russell's help.

I felt excited and amazed by Mr. Fredricksen's determination in bringing his house to Paradise Fall. He tried very hard by tying his house onto thousands of floating balloons, with hope that those balloons can fly his house to Paradise fall. He did it! 

Last but not least, I would like comment that this movie is very inspiring, full of exciting adventures and good moral values.


- Nur Amalina Azidzul
  173210







No comments:

Post a Comment